Pricing and Payment Methods
- What's included in the price?
- Payment options and VAT
- Paying by Direct Debit
- Paying by Credit Card - Continuous Payment Authority
- Paying by PayPal
- Voucher Codes
- Pre-order Payments
What's included in the price?
- We publish 13 times a year on most titles.
- The prices displayed for all products on My Favourite Magazines include all delivery and shipping costs.
- Please note that all purchases are made in Pounds Sterling.
- For International orders, the price you pay will be dependant on the exchange rate of your credit card company and may fluctuate.
- VAT is payable on some of our Bookazine and Merchandise products, however, the price you see is the price you pay.
Payment options and VATWe accept:
- Major Credit & Debit Cards: Visa/Mastercard/Amex
- Direct Debits
- Postal Orders*
- Cheque payments*
*Postal and Cheque Payment options not available online. For further information on payment methods and services, please contact Customer Services on Tel: 0344 848 2852 International: +44 344 848 2852
- All purchases are made in Pounds Sterling. The price you pay will be dependant on the exchange rate of your credit card company and may fluctuate.
- There is no VAT payable on print only magazine subscriptions in the UK. However, Digital products and combined 'Print + Digital' subscriptions are subject to VAT. Please note all prices on MyFavourite Magazines are inclusive of VAT.
- VAT is also payable on some of our Bookazine and Merchandise products, however, all prices on the site are inclusive of VAT.
Paying by Direct Debit
Paying by Direct Debit saves you money and makes your life even easier. Paying by Direct Debit means you can spread the cost of your magazine subscription out over the year into smaller, more manageable amounts, and you can rest assured that you are fully covered by the Direct Debit Guarantee.
If you are not currently paying for your subscription by Direct Debit, it's really easy to switch to this payment method. You'll not pay anything until your current magazine subscription ends, no matter how far in advance you set up your details. Simply call our Customer Services team on tel: 0344 848 2852
The Direct Debit Guarantee:
- This payment is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit Future Publishing Limited will notify you at least 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request Future Publishing Limited to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit by Future Publishing Limited or your bank or building society you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Future Publishing Limited asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.
Paying by PayPal
When selecting PayPal as your payment method, you will be taken to PayPal’s website and asked to sign-in to your PayPal account. If you don’t already have a PayPal account you can sign up for one there and then.
If you’re a regular shopper online, having a PayPal account means you don’t need to re-enter your debit or credit card details each time you buy things online.
Visit the PayPal website for more information.
Paying by Credit Card - Continuous Payment Authority
Paying by Credit Card - Continuous Payment Authority makes your life easy. Simply select a Continuous Payment Authority option when you subscribe, and your subscription will run until you tell us you want it to end. Payment frequency will depend on the subscription offer you choose, and will be made clear to you before you buy.
At the end of each subscription term, we will take the agreed payment amount and continue your subscription for another term, without interruption, unless you tell us to stop. you may cancel at any time by contacting customer services. Your subscription term is defined as the time period you selected upon subscribing. We will send you notification by email prior to processing the charge for the subsequent term. In the event we cannot charge your card, you will receive an invoice by email. Please print this invoice for your records.
A discount voucher code is and shall remain the property of Future Publishing Limited (“Future”), owner of www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk. The right to use a discount voucher is personal to the original recipient and may not be transferred or reproduced in any form or by any means for use by anyone other than the original recipient, without the prior written permission of Future. Future reserves the right to withdraw or cancel a discount voucher for any reason at any time. Discount voucher codes can only be used online at www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk subject to these general terms and conditions and any other specific conditions notified to you on the issue of a discount voucher code. To use your discount voucher code you will be required to enter its unique code at the online checkout during the purchase process. This will also confirm your agreement to these terms and conditions. The discount voucher code will be valid for single use only and may not be used in conjunction with any other special offer or discount voucher code.
When you use a discount voucher code you warrant to Future that you are the duly authorised recipient of the discount voucher code and that you are using it in good faith. If we reasonably believe that any discount voucher code is being used in breach of the relevant terms and conditions we may reject or cancel any discount voucher code and you will have no claim against us in respect of any rejection or cancellation. Future reserves the right to take any further action it deems appropriate in such instances. All offers are subject to availability and whilst stocks last. Future shall not be liable to anyone for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any discount voucher code or any failure or inability of anyone to use a discount voucher code for any reason.
If you are placing an order for a pre-order item, payment will be taken at the time you place your order. We aim to deliver pre-order items by the release date. Release dates are subject to change.