PhotoPlus September 2019 Issue 156
Buy a product
Published 20th August
Landscape photography is very popular with many enthusiast photographers, so this issue we’ve dedicated our big Canon skills guide to helping you take your scenic photography to the next level. Plus...
• Our lucky PhotoPlus Apprentice gets to spend a day with award-winning Canon professional photographer Catherine O’Donnell, and discovers to how take amazing family portraits.
• Passionate news and documentary photographer, Ilvy Njiokiktjien, reveals how she’s captured the lives of the first generation of South Africans growing up after the Apartheid.
• In our inspirational Canon Skills section, we have more great photo projects to try out, such as how to capture infrared images and creating the illusion of a balancing act! Plus there are new Adobe CC, Photoshop Elements and Affinity Photo tutorials. All come with videos on your free Video Disc.
• In Canon School, learn the benefits of an Electronic viewfinder vs Optical viewfinder vs Live View.
• In our Gear section, we test four Canon EOS DSLRs against four Canon mirrorless cameras to see which is best for you, plus more new kit on test.