PhotoPlus September 2018 Issue 143
Buy a product
Published 21st August
In the new August issue no.143 you’ll find an absolute treasure trove of Canon-related goodness:
• We show you how you can master manual exposure and get your camera working for you again.
• Our Apprentice lets the dogs out and learns how to photograph some of our ultra-cute companions.
• Professional wedding photographer Simon Quarrie tells us all about his exciting life as a wedding photographer.
• In our inspirational Canon Skills section, you can learn how to turn your photos into Andy Warhol pieces of art, shoot awesome interior shots, correctly calibrate your screen and more!
• In our Gear section, we test ultrawide & fisheye lenses and check out the new Canon 70-200mmm f/4.
• Plus: get into the know with Canon School and a whole bunch of extras to whet your Canon appetite.