PhotoPlus May 2018 Issue 139
Buy a product
Published 1st May
- 50 Canon tips – shooting short-cuts and top DSLR techniques.
- Win a £1500 Light & Land photography holiday in Venice, Italy.
- Brilliant Canon pro photographer David Clapp takes our Apprentice around some great photos spots on the north Devonshire coast – and it’s our Apprentice’s image on this month’s cover!
- In Canon Skills we have some special portrait photo projects, with how to use ND filters and flash for dark and moody portraits that both blur and darken background.
- Learn how to use streetlights in your local city for after-dark portraits, and panoramic portrait techniques, plus new tutorials for boosting images in Photoshop Elements, CC and Lightroom. With free videos on your Video Disc.
- In Canon School, we demystify the histogram graph to help capture better exposures, plus Canon DPP and EOS Utility tutorials.
- While in our Gear section, we test Canon’s new TS-E macro lenses, Sigma’s 14-24mm lens, and eight of the best decent tripods for around £200