PhotoPlus June 2019 Issue 153
Buy a product
Published 28th May
In the new May issue no.153 this month, we’ve collated our top ten essential Canon skills from mastering metering and focusing, to better exposures and compensations; and from setting shutter speed and controlling depth of field with apertures.
• Win one of five copies of DxO software Photo Lab 2, worth £159 each.
• This issue we also test Canon’s new budget EOS 250D, the new DSLR for beginners, which is also the world’s lightest DSLR with a moveable touchscreen.
• We have more amazing new photo projects including some exclusive tips on how to capture incredible (and close up!) shots of big cats in a UK wildlife park.
• We also use the latest Canon mirrorless full-frame camera, the EOS RP, and its Focusing Bracketing setting. Plus new tutorials in Photoshop Elements, Adobe CC and Affinity Photo. All with free video guides.
• We interview the interesting Canon pro and wrestler photographer James Musselwhite, while in Canon School, learn how your Canon camera’s in-built settings can help you develop an eye for a better images.
• Finally, we test eight mighty superzoom lenses from Canon, Sigma and Tamron that cover a giant focal range, including an 18-400mm super-duper zoom!