PhotoPlus July 2019 Issue 154
Buy a product
Published 25th June
This month inside PhotoPlus: The Canon Magazine, Canon pro Drew Buckley takes our Apprentice around picturesque castles in Wales, showing them how to take great shots.
• We look at how to improve your outdoor photography, from landscapes to city shots, showing you how to capture the best exposures with your Canon camera, then how to boost the dynamic range and tones in Photoshop and Lightroom for images that really pop.
• In Canon Skills, we bring you more easy-to-follow photo projects, including unique macro shots, stunning sunsets, creative close-ups and how to master motion blur. Plus new tutorials in Photoshop Elements, Adobe CC and Affinity Photo, all with free videos on your free Video Disc.
• We speak to the incredibly brave war photographer Ivor Prickett, after he's been covering the war against ISIS in Syria for The New York Times.
• In Canon School, we reveal how to control your Canon gear manually for better results, and solve more of your techie troubles.
• In our Gear section, we test eight of the latest compact and lightweight tripods to help you choose the best three-legged friend to take on your travels.