Computer Arts March 2016 Issue 250
Buy a product
Welcome to the landmark 250th issue of Computer Arts. It’s also our 20th birthday – no small achievement in the fast-paced world of magazines – so we’re celebrating twice as hard with a bumper, special collector's edition. Thanks to a partnership with G . F Smith, you’ll get one of 20 incredible colours ranging from China White to Vermillion.*
Inside the issue, a panel of the world’s leading creative lights reveal the 20 most influential designers and illustrators of the last two decades, and the magazine is bursting with their tips, tricks and expert advice for becoming a better designer or illustrator.
You’ll also find the first interview in over a decade with all five core members of iconic design studio The Designers Republic. In an exclusive video, Ian Anderson, Michael C. Place, Matt Pyke, David Bailey and Nick Bax discuss the legacy of tDR and share their secrets for working at the cutting-edge of design.
In addition, the magazine kicks off a brand new regular column exploring the idiosyncratic creative interests of iconic designers. This issue, find out why Stefan Sagmeister believes the last two years of vinyl artwork are more gorgeous than anything else in the history of that field.
Plus, the issue also comes with a free gift of 30 fonts worth £75 from leading online type marketplace HypeForType.
Also inside Computer Arts issue 250:
* The 20 biggest challenges facing the design industry - and how to tackle them
* Advice from the world's most successful designers and illustrators on how to kick-start your creative career
* Make more money this year with the designer's guide to getting your typefaces to market
* Take your design team or studio to the next level by learning the tricky art of delegation
* Why BBC Three deserves its controversial new logo
* The most inspiring new branding, graphic design, illustration and motion work from around the world
*N.B. It's not possible to specify the colour of the cover when ordering online.