MacFormat March 2019 Issue 336
Buy a product
Published 11th February
The iPhone and iPad are easy to use, but there’s more to them than meets the eye. In this issue of MacFormat, you’ll uncover dozens of helpful features. Some are tucked away in the system or require knowing where to apply a specific gesture. Others require a little assistance to unlock the power of Apple’s free Shortcuts app. Become an iOS power user today with our must-read tips!
Also in this issue, learn about the creative control at your fingertips in Apple’s free Pages, Numbers and Keynote apps. Armed with this knowledge, you’ll be turning out documents that look great – and doing it with ease.
Also in this issue:
• Group test: Which of six MacBook backpacks bagged the top spot?
• A round-up of helpful USB-C accessories for new Macs and iPad Pro.
• Reviewed: an essential utility to keep tethered data use under control.
• Beginner’s guide: Get started with HomeKit, Apple’s smart home platform.
• Customise your workflow with toolbar tips.