All About Space Issue 101
Buy a product
Published 27th February
Is Betelgeuse the next supernova? Discover what's causing the strange behaviour by the red supergiant as astronomers behind some of the biggest telescopes and missions reveal when the stellar heavyweight is likely to explode. Also inside:
- Mission profile: OSIRIS-REx, mission to asteroid Bennu
- Mysteries of the universe: Weird objects around the Milky Way
- What's new at Mercury?
- What happened to the animal astronauts?
- Climate change in the Solar System
- Win Celestron Cometron 12x70 binoculars
- Your sky guide for March 2020
- Plus exclusive interviews, the latest space news and observing tips and tricks