All About History Issue 92
Buy a product
Published 18th June
For nearly 300 years the samurai were the primary authority of Japan, defending its leaders and acting as living examples for the ethics and commitment of its people, but how did this come to be? We explore the secrets of the samurai in All About History 92.
• End of the world: How ancient civilisations are lost
• Loa Montez: The dancer who toppled a king
• Pioneers of Pride: LGBT+ heroes
• Arnhem: The clash on the Devil’s Bridge
• The true history of the Headless Horseman
• Amazing virtual museums: Tour from the comfort of home
• All about chocolate
• What if Churchill had won the 1945 election?
• The world wars in colour
• And so much more