All About History Issue 91
Buy a product
Published 21st May
500 years on from the Field of Cloth of Gold we explore the battle of the Renaissance princes, Henry VIII and Francis I. As the kings of England and France their clash of egos was personal feud and impacted all of Europe. Learn all about its origins and impacts in All About History 91.
• Lenin in London
• WWII rationing tips and tricks
• Gordon Parks: From civil rights to Shaft
• Amazing virtual museums to explore from home
• Who were the Theban Sacred Band of warriors?
• All about the Nurses
• What if the USA invaded Canada?
• Torture tools from the Tower of London
• And so much more