Terms and Conditions of Use
1. INTRODUCTION: Welcome to myfavouritemagazines.co.uk. myfavouritemagazines.co.uk is owned and maintained by or on behalf of Future Publishing Limited and its group companies (“Future" or “we" or “us").
In order to use myfavouritemagazines.co.uk, you will require access to the Internet. You are responsible for any connection, service and other fees associated with such access and for providing all equipment necessary to enable you to connect to the Internet (including a computer and modem or other access device). When using myfavouritemagazines.co.uk, you will only be charged at the access rate charged by your Internet provider.
2. CREATING A CONTRACT WITH US: After you have ordered a subscription/product on myfavouritemagazines.co.uk, we will send you an e-mail acknowledgment of that order. That e-mail acknowledgement is not a confirmation/acceptance of the order. We will accept your order when the subscription is successfully processed/your product is despatched.
3. GOODS TERMS OF PURCHASE: The goods which may be purchased by you through myfavouritemagazines.co.uk are subject to these Terms. Goods include bookazines, merchandise, back issues, books and DVDs, and other items which we make available from time to time through myfavouritemagazines.co.uk (the “Goods”). Future warrants that the Goods will conform in all material respects with their description and be reasonably fit for such purposes for which such products are normally supplied. You may cancel your order for any Goods within 14 days of placing the order. This does not affect your statutory rights. If you want to cancel your order or you have any disputes or queries relating to the Goods please contact us (please see paragraph 14 below).
4. SUBSCRIPTION TERMS OF PURCHASE: Your subscription will start with the next available issue unless we agree otherwise. If you are dissatisfied with your subscription you may cancel at any time and we will refund you for any unmailed issues. If you want to cancel your subscription or you have any disputes or queries relating to your subscription please contact us (please see paragraph 14 below). Please note: UK Savings compared to buying 13 full priced issues from UK newsstand.
We hope that all the magazines you receive during your subscription will be of good quality. If you receive a magazine in a damaged condition you should contact us (please see paragraph 14 below).
If you pay by direct debit, nothing in this paragraph 4 shall affect your rights to cancel a direct debit under the terms of The Direct Debit Guarantee.
5. RULES RELATING TO CONDUCT: myfavouritemagazines.co.uk is made available for your own, personal use. myfavouritemagazines.co.uk must not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever or for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. When you use myfavouritemagazines.co.uk you must comply with all applicable UK laws and with any applicable international laws, including the local laws in your country of residence (together referred to as “Applicable Laws").
You agree that when using myfavouritemagazines.co.uk you will comply with all Applicable Laws and these Terms. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to:
(a) Use myfavouritemagazines.co.uk in any unlawful manner or in a manner which promotes or encourages illegal activity or in a manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair myfavouritemagazines.co.uk; or
(b) Attempt to gain unauthorised access to myfavouritemagazines.co.uk or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to myfavouritemagazines.co.uk; or
(c) Modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any part of myfavouritemagazines.co.uk or use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other device to retrieve or index any part of myfavouritemagazines.co.uk or re-format or frame any portion of the web pages comprising myfavouritemagazines.co.uk, save to the extent expressly permitted by law; or
(d) Remove or obstruct from view any advertisements and/or any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices contained on or in myfavouritemagazines.co.uk.
You agree to indemnify Future and its group companies in full and on demand from and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses which they suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your use of myfavouritemagazines.co.uk otherwise than in accordance with these Terms or Applicable Laws.
6. CONTENT: The copyright in all material contained on, in, or available through myfavouritemagazines.co.uk including all information, data, text, photographs and graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code, software compilations and other material (“Material") is owned by or licensed to Future or its group companies. All rights are reserved. You can view, print or download extracts of the Material for your own personal use but you cannot otherwise copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit, disseminate in any form whatsoever or use the Material without Future’s express permission. You must not frame or link to myfavouritemagazines.co.uk or any part of it without our permission.
The trade marks, service marks, and logos (“Trade Marks") contained on or in myfavouritemagazines.co.uk are owned by Future or its group companies or third party partners of Future. You cannot use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the Trade Marks without the prior written consent of Future or the relevant group company or the relevant third party partner of Future.
7. LINK TO THIRD PARTIES: myfavouritemagazines.co.uk may contain links to websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites"). Future does not have any influence or control over any such Third Party Websites and, unless otherwise stated, is not responsible for and does not endorse any Third Party Websites or their availability or contents.
9. DISCLAIMER / LIABILITY: USE OF MYFAVOURITEMAGAZINES.CO.UK IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. MYFAVOURITEMAGAZINES.CO.UK IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS" BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (A) FUTURE DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE IN RELATION TO MYFAVOURITEMAGAZINES.CO.UK; AND (B) ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO MYFAVOURITEMAGAZINES.CO.UK (WHETHER IMPLIED BY STATUE, COMMON LAW OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY WARRANTY, TERM OR CONDITION AS TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR ANY SPECIAL PURPOSE, AVAILABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT, INFORMATION ACCURACY, INTEROPERABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND TITLE ARE, AS BETWEEN FUTURE AND YOU, HEREBY EXCLUDED. IN PARTICULAR, BUT WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE FOREGOING, WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY TECHNICAL FAILURE OF THE INTERNET AND/OR MYFAVOURITEMAGAZINES.CO.UK; OR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY TO USERS OR THEIR EQUIPMENT AS A RESULT OF OR RELATING TO THEIR USE OF MYFAVOURITEMAGAZINES.CO.UK. YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED.
TO THE FULL EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU/OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF CONTRACTS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, WASTED EXPENDITURE, LOSS OF PRIVACY AND LOSS OF DATA) OR ANY OTHER INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT ARISE OUT OF OR ARE RELATED TO MYFAVOURITEMAGAZINES.CO.UK.
IF FUTURE IS LIABLE TO YOU DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN RELATION TO MYFAVOURITEMAGAZINES.CO.UK, THAT LIABILITY (HOWSOEVER ARISING) SHALL BE LIMITED TO FIFTY POUNDS STERLING (£50.00).
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL BE CONSTRUED AS EXCLUDING OR LIMITING THE LIABILITY OF FUTURE OR ITS GROUP COMPANIES FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE OR FOR ANY OTHER LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED BY ENGLISH LAW.
10. ACCESS RESTRICTION AND SERVICE SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION: Future reserves the right to suspend or cease providing all or any of the services currently available through myfavouritemagazines.co.uk with or without notice, and shall have no liability or responsibility to you in any manner whatsoever if it chooses to do so.
11. ADVERTISERS ON MYFAVOURITEMAGAZINES.CO.UK: We accept no responsibility for any adverts posted on myfavouritemagazines.co.uk. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises on myfavouritemagazines.co.uk, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser, not Future, is responsible for such goods and/or services and if you have any queries or complaints in relation to them, your should contact the advertiser.
12. ONLINE COMPETITIONS: If you take part in any competition which is run on or through myfavouritemagazines.co.uk ("Competition"), you agree to be bound by the rules of that competition and any other rules specified by Future from time to time ("Competition Rules") and by the decisions of Future, which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. Future reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion without notice in accordance with the Competition Rules.
13. GENERAL: These Terms (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and Future concerning your use of myfavouritemagazines.co.uk and supersede any previous arrangement, agreement, undertaking or proposal, written or oral between you and Future in relation to such matters.
Future reserves the right to update these Terms from time to time. If it does so, Future will publish a notice on myfavouritemagazines.co.uk together with a link to these Terms to bring any such update to your attention. Your continued use of myfavouritemagazines.co.uk following any changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms so that you are aware of any changes to them. No other variation to these Terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorised representative on behalf of Future.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and/or your use of myfavouritemagazines.co.uk.
If any provision(s) of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties (as reflected in the provision(s)) and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Future’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Future in writing.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in the Terms shall create any rights or any other benefits whether pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise in favour of any person other than you, Future and its group of companies.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms.
14. CONTACT DETAILS: Future Publishing Limited, 10 Waterside Way, Northampton NN4 7XD or to the Customer Services Team on 0844 848 2852 (+44 (0)1604 251045 for customers outside the UK). 0844 calls will be charged at a maximum of 5p a minute from a BT landline. Calls from non-BT phone lines may vary. Calls may be recorded or monitored for training/customer services purposes..
- A-Z List of Magazines
- About Us
- Corporate Subscriptions
- Last Minute Gifts
- Cheap Magazines
- Magazine Subscriptions