Beginners Guide to Crochet
Full of step-by-step tutorials and gorgeous projects, with jargon-free instructions
Buy a product
Sorry this product is no longer available to purchase online, please contact us to place your order by phone on 0844 848 2852.
The Beginners’ Guide to Crochet is a 164-page guide full of step-by-step tutorials and gorgeous projects, as seen in Simply Crochet magazine. With jargon-free instructions, we cover all the basics (and beyond), including a chapter on amigurumi.
- Easy ways to work stripes and rounds of colour
- Use double crochet to make bunting, coasters and place mats
- How to finish off your projects neatly
- Granny square - A fun way get creative with colour
- Reading diagrams - our guide to crochet charts