Your complete guide to the toughest race in the world's most beautiful place. In our fourth official guide, as ever we’ll celebrate the great winners (and losers) of yore, but more than ever we’ll train the spotlight on an exciting new generation of maglia rosa contenders. that’s because this Giro, perhaps more than any for a decade, really is wide open.
- Giro d'Irlanda - how the pink race reached the Emerald Isle
- The Giro welcomes cycling’s latest superstar Nairo Quintana
- Face to face with Paolo Savoldelli, a modern day Giro icon
- The insider’s view of how – and where – the race will be made
- Every team starts the Giro with a set of objectives - our guide to who’s who
You might also like...
Cycling Plus: Health & Fitness from £7.99