Computer Music Specials ISSUE 50
Buy a magazine
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Beats & Bass: The Producer’s Guide
This hard-hitting issue of Computer Music Specials brings you expert techniques, tricks and tools for building bigger beats and badder basslines with your PC or Mac.
- Exclusive software on the disc! GeistCM, an awesome free rhythm production machine from FXpansion. Including beginners’ startup video & a creative step-by-step tutorial in mag
- Step-by-step tutorials on programming and sound design for dubstep, DnB, house, rock, dancehall, future jungle techno, hip-hop and retro
- Pro advice from Skrillex, Noisia, Carl Craig, Mark Pritchard, Steve Lawler and Terror Danjah
- Advanced bass resampling techniques as used by the dubstep and neurofunk elite
- How to create a live-sounding rhythm section with your DAW – no musicians required!
- 2590 samples: the best of CM beats and bass – a collection of full kits, drum loops and one-shot kicks, snares, hats, crashes and percussion from CM’s massive sample vaults
- Toolbox - Is your beat and bass-making arsenal lacking? Find out what you need with our recommended samplers, effects, freeware and more!
- A-Z List of Magazines
- About Us
- Corporate Subscriptions
- Last Minute Gifts
- Cheap Magazines
- Magazine Subscriptions