Computer Music Nov 10
Buy a magazine
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The Orchestral Extremes issue: Fuse electronics and symphonics with our cutting-edge guide to orchestral sound design.
Featuring Computer Music's in-depth guide to bring the sounds of the orchestra into your dance, pop and electronic tracks
Also in this issue
- Tips, tricks and walkthroughs for the amazing iPhone app NanoStudio
- White Noise. Get busy making drops, sweeps, beats and FX – all with white noise
- Guide to spectral audio editing. See your tracks in a whole new way with this intriguing editing technique
- Finding inspiration Stuck for ideas? Here are some techniques to jump-start your brain
- Higher learning. Which online courses are best for getting production qualifications?