Gear Guide 2013
The Gear Guide 2013 will help simplify the process of building your home studio and help you make critical decisions. Every new bit of kit has been through a rigorous review process by experts and this guide brings together a selection of the best, explaining how they compare and will help you decide which is the best for you and your music.
Plus a range of features designed to get you up to speed with today’s gear and its myriad possibilities as quickly as possible. You’ll soon be making great and successful music.
- The Essential Gear Guide - all the latest studio hardware and software explored and explained
- Choosing a Music Computer: Mac or PC - how it could potentially effect your productivity and success
- Make Great Music - tips to make great music for success and profit
- Essential Studio Software - the best plug-ins available
- Digital audio workstations
- Soft Synths
Published: January 2013
Dimensions: 210mm x 297mm