Classic Rock Presents The Blues Issue 3
Classic Rock Presents: The Blues Issue 3
Buy a product
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Brought to you by the great team behind Classic Rock, Blues Magazine is a mix of old and new; cult and mainstream - and celebrates 75 years of great blues music.
Featured in the third issue:
- John Mayall and Chris Barber talk about the birth of British Blues
- Brit R&B artist Big Boy Bloater on his new album The World Explained
- The Jon Spencer Blues explosion talk Meat and Bone and why they don’t make music for blues purists
- Louisiana swamp legend Lazy Lester on his amazing life in the blues
- Interviews with Eugene 'Hideaway' Bridges, legend Taj Mahal and Rolling Stone pianist Chuck Leavell... plus a host of British artists including The Get Go, The Idle Hands and Crow Black Chicken
- All the latest blues-related albums, books and DVDs reviewed and rated!
- Five pages of gig listings!
PLUS much more!
Published: September 2012
Dimensions: 330mm x 255mm