The Coffee Lovers Handbook
Buy a product
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The Coffee Lover's Handbook is your complete guide to coffee making.
It tells you everything you need to know: where it's from, how it grows and how to make the perfect cup.
With expert advice from choosing and brewing coffee to a traveller's guide to the world's best coffee shops, this handbook is the perfect choice for anyone who loves coffee.
- The history of coffee, from its chance discovery to its global domination today
- Coffee brewing guide
- Tips and techniques to ensure you never drink a bad cup again
- Tasting tips
- Become an aficionado and learn what to look for and what to avoid
- Choosing the right machine and develop a barista's set up
- Selecting the right blend
- A beginner's guide to coffee beans