Nintendo Gamer Jan 12
Buy a product
Sorry, this item is out of stock
All the expert Ninty knowledge and opinion of NGamer has been channelled into a bigger, better magazine: Nintendo Gamer. Now boasting 148 pages and a smart new look, Nintendo Gamer is your ultimate guide to the world of Nintendo. Every month not only will you receive the most in-depth reviews and previews of the best games of today and tomorrow, but celebrate the very best of Nintendo's distinguished past.
The new Replay feature revisits overlooked classics, while the Vault contains the greatest games from NES to 3DS – and you can have a say about which games should be included... or booted out.
Nintendo Gamer is not just a magazine about Nintendo's games, though. The World Of Nintendo section celebrates the best in Ninty fandom from around the world, from cosplay to cakes based on classic levels.
Inside the issue:
- Wii U Special: The truth about Ninty's new console
- 2012 is the year Nintendo change everything
- Vintage Nintendo: 20 pages of classic games revisited and rated
- Resident Evil: Revolutions review
- Tekken 3D Prime Edition preview