Buy a subscription
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Subscribe to Cycling Plus and get a Shimano Dura-Ace Gear Cable Set worth £24!
- Complete gear cable set designed to suit the Dura-Ace gears
- Fitting new gears or completely overhauling your gear cabling couldn't be easier - everything you need in one pack
- Includes 1.2 mm inner wires (2 x 2000 mm),and grey 4 mm outer casing for a complete bike (2 x 600 mm, and 1 x 320 mm), and all end caps.
- Die-extruded manufacturing process for inner wire leaves a smooth surface for less friction in use, and Stainless steel provides smooth shifting and higher corrosion resistance.
- Outer casing is lubricated internally along its length with low-friction silicon grease to reduce cable friction
- Special construction process makes for an axially stiff outer casing that transmits shifting movements accurately and quickly
- Outer casing is lined with a polymer sheath to assist with the smooth operation of the inner wire
If you love to ride, then Cycling Plus is the magazine for you.
Cycling Plus is packed with unrivalled, expert reviews of the latest road bikes and gear, inspirational routes and rides from the UK and around the world, evocative features that take you inside every aspect of cycling and unmatched nutrition, fitness and training advice guaranteed to help you get the best from yourself and your bike.
Try before you buy! View an interactive sample edition of the magazine.
"Thanks for a great magazine."
Jim MacDonald, Steep, Hampshire
"This months mag. looks to be yet another excellent read, keep up the good work"
Mark Fairhead, Norfolk
"The March issue I think is the best I have recieved in almost four years of subscribing. I'm about to purchase my first +£1k Audax bike and I feel an air of confidence in my future decision making mostly thanks to reviews and the knowledge I've gained reading Cycling Plus. Keep up the good work"
Simon Orford, Norwich
- Get lean now! How to lose weight the Wiggins way
- All-weather rides rated
- Ride strong - Your exclusive training guide
- 22 affordable lights and winter kit tested
- Cross bikes ridden and rated