Computer Arts: Design Matters
Computer Arts is the magazine for people who believe design matters.
Every issue delivers the insight and inspiration creative professionals need to survive and thrive in today’s global design industry.
Here’s what you can expect each month:
• In-depth analysis of trends, working practices and business issues
• Incisive opinions from the design world’s thought leaders
• The very best new work from the global design community
• Profiles of influential agencies and creatives
• Behind the scenes access to cutting-edge design briefs
• Regular videos on key creative skills and techniques
If design matters to you as much as it does to us, then you clearly need a Computer Arts subscription.Please note that an annual subscription consists of 13 issues
Look Inside Computer Arts Sampler
From the Editor
Why have professional designers turned to Computer Arts for the best part of 20 years? It’s because they trust us to provide the up-to-date coverage of aesthetic and commercial trends they depend on.
We’re also constantly striving to expose new talent and ideas, helping up-and-coming designers to establish themselves in the industry and working creatives to find fresh approaches to the challenges they face every day.
Computer Arts understands how much design matters, so if you’re passionate about visual communication, in whatever form it takes, and looking for a magazine that provides the insight and inspiration you need, then look no further.
Nick Carson, Editor of Computer Arts.