There's never been a more exciting time for beer lovers. The craft
beer revolution is sweeping the globe. Where there was once bland,
mass-produced brews, there's now a world of new tastes and flavours.
This all-new 172 page bookazine will help you discover new beers you'll
love. There's a whole year's worth in fact. Our experts have picked the
365 best beers on the planet, taking in every season, occasion and
taste. It's the ultimate guide for anyone who enjoys beer. Expert
tasting notes and perfect food matches will help you appreciate what you
drink. You'll come away from this bookazine not just wanting to try new
brews but also knowing more about beer - from how to taste it to the
history of iconic breweries. It all adds up to a special celebration of
beautiful beer and means you never need drink another bad pint...
- Find your new favourite beers for every season and style
- Get our expert tasting notes for hundreds of exceptional beers.
- Know more about beer: how to pour, taste and explore new styles
- The stories behind the beer - find out more about the history of
classic beers and breweries plus interviews with famous brewers
- Learn how to match beer to its perfect food partner with sensational results
- Celebrate the passion and innovation behind the craft beer revolution
Published: November 2013
Dimensions: 232 x 300mm